|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM, Closed Sundays)|
Digidesign: Mbox 2 Micro & Pro Tools LEAudio Interface
No Longer Available
(Get e-mailed if ever back in stock)
SummaryAs the much anticipated answer to one of the top requests from Pro Tools® users, ultra-small Mbox® 2 Micro enables Pro Tools users to edit, sequence, and mix sessions created on Pro Tools|HD®, Pro Tools LE®, and Pro Tools M-Powered™ systems on the go, as well as compose music with virtual instruments and loops.
About the size of a typical USB flash drive, Mbox 2 Micro offers high-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz sound, a 1/8-inch stereo output for headphone or speaker monitoring (no audio inputs*), and a convenient volume wheel, providing you with the freedom of true editing, sequencing, and mixing mobility. Whether you're looking to work on studio-created or live sound Pro Tools sessions on the go, or create loop-based or virtual instrument-driven music, Mbox 2 Micro lets you work wherever inspiration takes you.
Mbox® 2 Micro sports a slick yet rugged anodized aluminum casing that's small enough to fit in any size pocket, making it the ultimate mobile Pro Tools® editing and mixing solution.
• Ultra-portable, anodized aluminum design for on-the-go editing, mixing, and music creation
• High-quality sound up to 24-bit, 48 kHz (higher sample rates require pre-conversion)
• 1/8-inch stereo output jack for headphone or speaker monitoring (no audio inputs*)
• Convenient volume wheel for quick headphone adjustments
• Powered by USB (USB 1.1 connection, includes USB extension cable)
* Mbox 2 Micro features analog outputs only. If you're looking to record vocals, real instruments, or sound from other devices, check out the analog and digital inputs available on other Digidesign products in the Pro Tools LE family.
Pro Tools software is used in countless professional studios around the world, and includes all the tools you need to easily compose, record, edit, mix, and master your projects with pro results - every time. Pro Tools® 8 is the most advanced audio creation and production software, featuring a gorgeous new interface, dozens of new virtual instruments and plug-ins, exciting new scoring and MIDI features, amazing new workflows, better ease of use, deeper controller integration, and much, much more. You'll never work with sound the same way again.
• Award-winning Pro Tools® recording, editing, and mixing
• 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks (expandable with Toolkit options)
• Includes dozens of pro effects processing plug-ins and virtual instruments
• Professional MIDI sequencing with dedicated MIDI Editor window
• Integrated Score Editor based on award-winning Sibelius notation software
• Full Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch to easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks
• Unique Beat Detective™ LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
• ReWire support for streaming your favorite applications right into Pro Tools
• Support for the Digidesign Command|8® control surface
• Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
• Works on Windows and Mac computers
In addition to M-Audio Torq LE DJ software and an incredible 8 GB collection of pro-quality loops from industry sound heavyweights Big Fish Audio, Pro Tools software includes a comprehensive bundle of amazing virtual instruments, effects, and utility plug-ins.
Mbox 2 Micro Datasheet
Pro Tools 8 Datasheet
Reviews and Comments