|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM)|
(Our retail store will be closed on Thursday, April 24)
Fydelity: Day TripperBlue SuedeSpeaker Bag
Date Sold Out:
Thursday, August 18, 2011
(Get e-mailed if/ when back in stock)
SummaryFYDELITY stereo bags have a built-in amplifier and speakers that let you listen to music without headphones. Fydelity bags connect to most any MP3 player or smart phone. Bring your beats to the streets or just bust some jams with your friends while "Listening Outside the Box"™.
• 3.5 mm stereo iPhone compatible jack
• Maximum 3000 milliWatts
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 60db
• Frequency Response: 150HZ ~ 20KHZ
• Amp Input Sensitivity: 200mV/150 ohm (at 1KHz)
• Channel Isolation: 40db
• Distortion: 1.7-9.2%
• 3.0" x 1.5" 8 ohm Full-Range Loudspeaker
• Resin Impregnated Cone with Bubble Edge
• DC 6 Volts
• On/off switch with blue LED indicator light
• Use only 4 x "AA" Alkaline, Lithium or rechargeable cells for optimum performance up to 8 hours
• When batteries are weak, playback sound will become distorted.
• Discard used batteries responsibly
• Slide the battery door away from compartment to open.
• Insert four "AA" size batteries and replace battery door.
• Remove the batteries when not in use for extended periods.
LISTENING OUTSIDE THE BOX
• Plug the 3.5mm stereo audio jack into the headphone socket on any MP3 player. Make sure the hold switch is released.
• Slide the Fydelity amplifier power switch to the ON position and a blue light will illuminate.
• Start listening outside the box.
• Adjust the volume and equalizer settings to meet the requirements of every song. Maximum levels may cause distortion or speaker buzzing due to songs sampled at a low bit-rate.
• When you're finished listening, turn off your MP3 player and slide the Fydelity amplifier power switch to the OFF position.
Reviews and Comments