• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Aaric Whitfield (Posted: 8/3/2008 1:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 60.136.105)
Location: Lorain, OH
Comment: I Love This album soooo much I even bought the instrumental version.
Name: DJ Dream (Posted: 3/14/2008 12:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.198.215)
Comment: CLassic. If you aint feelin this, your probably a souljah boy fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: grim reaper (Posted: 3/1/2008 5:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 163.127.53)
Comment: J-Dilla is my favorite producer of all time.The Shining really proves how great he was.I can play this one all the way through.From "Geek Down" to "Won't do",This is a j-dilla classic.R.I.P.
Name: Ryan (Posted: 2/2/2008 6:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 12.117.142)
Location: Choclate Town, PA, USA
Comment: I would've paid $15 for "So Far to go" "Love Movin'" and "Won't Do." Dilla is a personal fav by far. Live, laugh, love...let's find some cures in this world!!!
We gladly accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
Debit cards with one of these logos on them will work as well.
You may also pay via PayPal, money order, check (USA customers only) or cash (US dollars).
Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
Orders ship from our warehouse within 2 business days, most within 1 business day.
USA orders shipped via USPS w/ a tracking #: choice of Media Mail (Ground), First Class Mail (Air), Priority Mail (Air), or Express Mail (Air).
International orders shipped via: USPS Air Mail.
For more frequently asked questions, read our store help section.
For directions to our Boston, MA retail store, click here.