|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Mon-Sat 12PM-8PM, Closed Sundays)|
Rane Serato Scratch LIVE: TTM 57SLMixer
(Get e-mailed if/ when back in stock)
SummaryThe TTM 57SL Performance Mixer integrates Serato Scratch Live with the best of Rane's hardware. Now you can control Scratch Live from your mixer without touching your laptop!
SCRATCH LIVE CONTROL SURFACE
Navigate through your library, load tracks, hit cues, loop and control effects all from the mixer's control panel.
The features and functionality of your mixer will improve with each new release of Scratch Live software - and all Scratch Live updates are free!
Record your mix directly to hard drive, or record two analog sources simultaneously.
24-bit effects using Rane and Serato's award-winning studio and live sound software technologies, giving you professional studio-quality sound.
Rane's legendary patented magnetic faders are the fastest, most accurate, and longest-lasting on the planet.
EXTERNAL AUDIO INTERFACE
Use the TTM 57SL as a high-quality USB audio interface for your favorite Mac or PC software.
• Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
• Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
• Or, digitize two vinyl records or analog sources simultaneously.
• Cue analog and digital sources.
• Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
• Two Input Buses
- PGM 1 selects: Analog 1, Analog 2, Digital 1, Digital 2
- PGM 2 selects: Analog 3, Analog 4, Digital 1, Digital 2
- All analog inputs are phono or line capable
- Input Gain and Left/Right Pan controls
- 3-band, full cut Tone controls with Kill switches
• Magnetic faders for Channel Faders and Crossfader
- Non-contact magnetic position sensor technology. No travel noise, No bleed, Ever!
- Independent Contour and Reverse controls
• Mic Input with Engage switch, Level control and 2-band Tone control
• Three sets of Outputs, each with independent Level controls
- Main Out on XLR (balanced)
- Booth Out on 1/4" TRS (balanced)
- Auxiliary Out on RCA (unbalanced)
• Assign Program 1, Program 2 or Both to external FlexFx loop
• Internal LFO Filter and Echo Effects with six possible insert points
- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 and Program 2
- Main Mix
- Auxiliary Input Bus
• Headphone Cue Monitor includes Cue Pan, Main Mix select and Level
• 8 Channels of Streaming Audio
- 16 bit / 44.1 kHz Streaming Audio
- Four channels from computer
+ Stereo source Digital 1 and Digital 2 Four channels to computer
+ Stereo Record 1 and Record 2
• Stereo Recording
- Record 1 and Record 2 may record:
+ Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 or Program 2
+ Main Mix
+ Auxiliary Input Bus
• Vinyl / CD Control Inputs
- Stereo Record 1 may be used for 4-channels of control
- Select Analog 1 or Analog 2 for Control Input 1
- Select Analog 3 or Analog 4 for Control Input 2
• Additional "soft" mixer controls used by Scratch Live & internal effects
- Foot switch input (Inputs on Tip and Ring; foot switch not included)
- Deck 1-2 switch
- Group switch
- B1 - B6 programmable switches
- P1 - P2 programmable Encoders with push switches
- J1 - J2 programmable Joysticks with push switches
• USB firmware updates
• Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
• Unit size: 13.5"H x 10"W x 4"D (34.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
• Weight: 8.5 lb (3.8 kg)
• Shipping Size: 7.75"H x 12.75"W x 19.25"D (19.7 cm x 32.5 cm x 49 cm)
• Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Click To See
Serato Scratch Live Software has special abilities only available with the TTM 57SL:
Two Digital Effects Processors are installed in the TTM 57SL mixer instead of the software so they are available even when Scratch Live is not running. Effects may be synced to BPM and include echo, sweeping filters, phasing and flanging. The "soft" section of controls has multiple functions for controlling Scratch Live from the matched physical controls on the TTM 57SL. They also assign the Internal Digital Effects when the mixer is operated stand-alone without a computer. Six different preset groups optimize common controls for playback, cue/looping, effects, recording and library. You can customize any control or assign to MIDI with a right-click. Footswitch controls are mapped here as well.
Serato Scratch Live Software:
Scratch Live supports all these file formats: Fixed and Variable Bit Rate MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, CD Audio and direct from the mixer. Record from your Mic and immediately scratch as if it was on vinyl. Record direct from vinyl or CD and save as 16-bit 44.1 kHz stereo file.
Easily import your playlists and iTunes library. You can drag from Explorer (Windows) or the Finder (Mac) into the Scratch Live library. The crate and subcrate system helps organize your library and sets. Hot-swap external drives with fast automatic library merging and retention of crates. Browse your music collection by album, artist, BPM, or genre, with optional album art display. Intuitive search function can be applied to any field to find things quickly. Edit ID3 tags with full Unicode support.
Preprocessing of MP3 files is not required except to detect corrupt files or use the auto-BPM and auto-gain functions. Auto-BPM detects tempo information for tracks without it, saving it with each file. A tap tempo button allows you to enter your own. Auto-gain lets you set a target gain on any or all songs in your library. You can also manually adjust individual gain, remembered in each song file.
The Virtual Deck shows everything about the speed and position of a track. As the vinyl rotates, so does the line on the label. The circular progress bar around the edge is a visual representation of the position within the song. The time and remaining time are displayed in minutes and seconds. The turntable speed as a percentage of pitch shift is on the left, and the pitched BPM is on the right.
Different operating modes can be assigned to each Virtual Deck:
Absolute Mode: exact reproduction of record movement, needle drop through tracks - just like normal vinyl. The beginning of the track is mapped to the start of the record.
Relative Mode: skip-free scratching, jump to cue points, and pitch bend buttons combined with turntable control. This mode observes the relative forward and backward movement of the record, but does not regard the position within the record.
Internal Mode: mix with just your laptop using features modeled on DJ CD players. Rewind, Bend down, Play / pause reverse, Play / pause forward, Bend up, Fast forward.
Auto mode: play a sequence of tracks automatically.
With Key Lock on, the key or pitch of the song stays locked at what it would be if the track was playing at normal speed, regardless of the platter speed of the turntable or CD player. Key Lock has scratch detection, so it automatically turns off when scratching for a natural scratching sound.
Variable zoom waveforms centered around current position display horizontally or vertically. Waveforms are colored by frequency so you can distinguish instruments visually. Full track overview lets you quickly find where the beat drops, find breakdowns and choruses, and jump to any part of the song. The tempo display assists with rapid tempo matching of tracks. When the two tracks are matched to the same tempo, the peaks will line up. Beat display emphasizes the transients in tracks -- these are matched up when the two tracks are beat matched. Visual markers can be set for up to 5 cue points per song and triggered from the keyboard. Save up to 9 loops per track -- these loops are saved in the file, and will be present when you reload. Censor expletives on the fly with an instant quick-reverse and catch-up with no loss of timing or pitch.
Continuous control signal on vinyl allows smooth accurate scratching. Scratch Live has the lowest latency vinyl emulation system on the market. It has advanced vinyl groove and stylus modeling algorithm for a sound indistinguishable from the real thing.
Innovative positioning system allows fast and accurate needle dropping. The record has thin marks every minute, and a thicker mark every 5 minutes (played at 33 RPM). These marks assist you when using needle dropping to move through the track.
The Vinyl Scroll track allows you use your turntable or CD to scroll through your crate and pick the next song without touching your laptop.
Side A: 10 minutes plus Vinyl Scroll track. Side B: 15 minutes.
Two 15-minute control CDs & two copies of black vinyl are included with the TTM 57SL
More Items From: Rane
Reviews and Comments