• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
4/9/2008 10:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 215.81.176)Location:
This is my favorite cap ever. If you get it close to the wall, you get a nice crisp thin line with minimal drips. It lets the paint out slowly. If you pull further back, it's got a nice soft fat line, big enough to fill with.
It's also perfect for doing really nice flares or misting. I can literally use this cap for everything.