• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Stonelove (Posted: 3/11/2013 9:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 173.224.31)
Comment: REminds me of the days in union square.
Name: realness (Posted: 7/29/2011 2:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 15.118.246)
Comment: Two of Ultras best records from that era on one 45. Now if only they would make Ego Trippin + Give the Drummer some a 45....
Name: vinyl lover (Posted: 6/2/2011 5:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: It's not advertised anywhere but when you look on both sides of the record, both sides say "Bait".. but actually one side has "bait", and the flipside is the original rare version of "funky" (not on any LP). Had I known this before I would have ordered 2 or 3 copies! Definately a pleasant suprise that I wasn't expecting. 10 stars!!!!
We gladly accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
Debit cards with one of these logos on them will work as well.
You may also pay via PayPal, money order, check (USA customers only) or cash (US dollars).
Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
Orders ship from our warehouse within 2 business days, most within 1 business day.
USA orders shipped via USPS w/ a tracking #: choice of Media Mail (Ground), First Class Mail (Air), Priority Mail (Air), or Express Mail (Air).
International orders shipped via: USPS Air Mail.
For more frequently asked questions, read our store help section.
For directions to our Boston, MA retail store, click here.